Before you enjoy the pleasure of wine, there is a small hurdle between you and the joy in the bottle. And it is quite difficult for you to deal with it barehanded. For this, we have best wine opener which is also named as a corkscrew. It is a tool which is used almost daily in a hotel to open wine bottles.
Parts of a wine opener
- Worm: this is the tail that penetrates the cork and holds it.
- Corkscrew handle: it is the lever that has to be pulled or pushed to get the cork out.
- Corkscrew boot lever: it is the part of the tool that provides additional leverage to pull out the cork.
- Foil cutter: these are small serrated blades that remove the foil covering from the mouth of the bottle.
- Bottlecap remover: it is an additional tool itself in the best wine opener which helps to open a beer or cold drink opener.
Keep in mind wine getting one for yourself
- Ease of use: the type of tool you are going to buy should be easy to use. Difficulty in use may break the cork inside the bottle, and it may become impossible to remove it.
- Cost: smaller operations require less expensive openers as their use is limited and less and if required as highly working one than should prefer the costlier such as wall mount corkscrew.
- Size: smaller corkscrews are preferred for the staff on the move while the larger ones are preferred for a single location and are faster to use.
Hopefully, keeping in mind all the information about wine openers you can